Membership with Studies in Photography is the easiest and most effective way to support us as we continue to support the practice of, and research into photography in Scotland and internationally.
While Studies in Photography remain committed to high-quality print production and supporting the skill and artistry of printed matter, we also understand the need to cut carbon usage and maintain a sustainable output.
To do this we have introduced our Digital Only Membership which allows full access to our digital archives, including almost 40 years of Studies in Photography, without the costs of posting printed materials.
What You Will Get:
- Two digital issues of Studies in Photography journal per year
- Unlimited access to a digital back archive spanning almost 35 years of Studies in Photography
- Digital or in-person access to all Studies Events including Annual and Annan Lectures
- 20% discount (plus postage) across other printed materials including Leaves journals and Studies
- Members-Only Newsletter with exclusive member discounts and offers.